You might have heard of Amiqus as a digital compliance tool helping you to conduct necessary AML checks and keep track of all the information for audit purposes.
Certainly at the core of what we provide, organisations who use Amiqus find that the system offers so much more. While they may come to us to complete all the necessary checks digitally, securely and more in depth to satisfy AML/KYC requirements, they are often surprised to realise we can also support them with more elements of client onboarding.
Amiqus not only enables you to complete digital AML checks in line with government standards, it also streamlines the end-to-end client onboarding journey. The solution offers the convenience of conducting these checks quickly and securely, it also unlocks the potential to give your clients a stellar onboarding experience, resulting in a much quicker onboarding time and creating a fantastic first impression.
It’s a win-win for lawyers and clients alike.
What Amiqus offers
We work hard to stay on top of changing compliance requirements, so you can be confident that you’re compliant. All checks can be completed remotely. For your AML and KYC purposes, we offer:
- Identity Reports, including proof of address
- Photo ID Verification
- Source of Funds
- Credit Reports
- Companies Lookup
- Watchlist (PEPs, Sanctions and Adverse Media)
- Basic, Standard and Enhanced/with barring DBS checks (including indicative notice)
Now that you have conducted every necessary compliance check through the system, you will find that our portal contains extra functionality that streamlines your onboarding process and makes you feel at ease knowing all your client information is stored in one place.
What else can we offer you?
1. Risk Assessments: Within our system, you can complete risk assessments on our platform, using approved templates.
2. Secure document transfer: Send or receive documents to/from your clients with ease via the embedded document transfer functionality. You can do this as many times as you need, at no extra cost. All documents are automatically scanned for viruses, and nothing will reach you unless it is safe.
3. Form functionality: Use custom forms to gather any information from your client, securely through an encrypted platform, instead of over email with inherent risks that come with that. A simple form may be gathering your clients bank account details for payment of free proceeds at the conclusion of a conveyancing sale. A more detailed form may be to gather information for marketing a property for sale, or to gather some basic information from a client that you are going to be drafting a Will for.
4. Audit trails: Maintaining an audit trail is essential, particularly when many firms still process paper forms and hard copies of personal documents. Amiqus securely holds all documentation and data in one place. You can provide view-only access to auditors, which means no more last-minute panics – audits will be a breeze.
5. Simple integration: Amiqus can be used as a secure, efficient, stand alone system. But we also provide the option for you to integrate Amiqus with your existing tools and databases. We already have certain integrations in place, but can build new ones to your requirements.
6. Team customisability: You can set up different template requests and forms for each department specific to the work they do, creating efficiency and reducing workload.
How it works: in three simple steps
Can you envision it? Client upon client, all you have to do is select a request template which includes the checks you wish to run, any custom forms and documents you may need to send or request from them – all in one space and as one single action. Once the client completes their details remotely, checks are run in the background and all your data is stored conveniently in one place. No longer a slog, but an enjoyable and speedy process that leaves your clients impressed in its efficiency and simplicity.
The system is fully automated, so there’s no need for manual paperwork or chasing emails.
1. Select checks and send the request – 10 seconds
Your team member sends a request for the relevant checks via a secure branded email link by adding the person’s name and email address.
2. The client completes their details – 5 to 10 minutes
Using their own device, they can securely submit their information and documentation for verification. As they complete each step, the information is returned to you without delay.
3. Review submitted documentation and results
Documentation and verification reports are instantly received, stored and encrypted within your Amiqus account, ready for your risk assessment and decision.
Centralised oversight and task management capabilities
With its centralised oversight and task management capabilities, Amiqus can streamline the full onboarding process so it becomes a breeze.
Through the Dashboard you can:
- Assign tasks to team members, and place different members in different tiers of oversight
- Seamlessly manage tasks across your team through the collaborative features of Amiqus. Simply assign each task by category to appropriate team members and transfer access in case of team member’s sick/annual leave
- Easily manage each client that is being onboarded with access to personalised notifications, and a full overview in one dashboard instantly accessible at all times on your mobile device or desktop computer
- Amiqus puts everything you need for a successful workflow into one place for your convenience
From traditional, paper-based AML compliance and manual onboarding, to a digital and forward-thinking approach that measurably reduces risk – Amiqus is designed to save time, money and effort.
The benefits are clear: valuable time saved for both you, your clients, less admin for team members, plus consistently clear processes that can be easily adopted across all branches or locations. You’re able to check in with clients as they work through each stage of the process; similarly, you can monitor who within your team is responsible for completing each task – ensuring it’s done quickly, efficiently and correctly each time. And if you need any assistance along the way? We’re always here to help.