Clio is a cloud based case management system, optimised to meet the needs of small to medium sized firms.
Web-based, secure and easy-to-use, Clio provides you with the tools you need to manage your firm efficiently and effectively.
Clio was produced with the cooperation and advice of Law Societies worldwide. We’re a global company, used in over 40,000 practices.
Our EU head office is based in Dublin to facilitate the needs of our rapidly expanding UK customer database and comply with EU Data Protection regulations.
- Time-keeping and billing;
- A calendar which integrates with Google and Outlook;
- A user friendly, clean interface;
- Task list feature which allows you to create step by step workflows for cases;
- Unlimited document storage, and automated document generation;
- Client Account and Office Account to track payments received and funds held on trust;
- iPhone and Android app so you can manage your firm on the go;
- A full set of reports to track your firm’s performance;
- A host of integrations with third party apps, such as: Xero, Quickbooks, Click to File, gmail plug-in, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, NetDocs and many more.
Pembroke House | 28-32 Upper Pembroke Street | Dublin 2 | Ireland
UK Freephone – +448004332546
UK Mobile Freephone – +443335772546
Business Development Manager – Derek Fitzpatrick – +353 87 797 4077