BARBRI Altior: Will Drafting
4th March 2021 - Online
Where: Live Online
Master the skills necessary to properly draft a well-constructed Will on behalf of your clients.
This course is beneficial if you wish to improve your drafting skills and/or develop confidence in offering drafting and probate advice to your clients. The training provides you with a comprehensive introduction to Will drafting that is primarily aimed at junior lawyers, but also ensures valuable insights if you are either returning to the profession or transferring your skillset into this area of law.
Designed to look at good practice and procedure, as well as incorporating the issue of law, this course is highly interactive and offers plenty of opportunity to practice your drafting skills and approach.
- Be provided with the tools that solicitors need to develop their drafting skills, in order to provide an effective will writing service to their clients
- Develop the know-how to successfully complete and properly draft a legal binding will
- Receive practical advice on how to apply skills learnt during training from experienced trainers, who are all former or current practitioners
- Benefit from training, which is an interactive blend of trainer-led presentation and practical exercises, designed to embed learning and offer the opportunity to practice the skills learned
- Gain personalised feedback on your performance.
To register, please visit: https://hubs.ly/H0G051h0Register