Legal Futures readers can claim a 20% discount to the 10th Managing Partner Strategic Marketing for Law Firms conference on 28 September in London – quote LF20 when booking by 5 August 2011.
The market is flooded with marketing and business development events telling you how to use fancy new techniques and technologies to grow your firm’s profitability in the short term, which are not sustainable in light of anticipated market change. The 10th Managing Partner Strategic Marketing for Law Firms conference stands apart from the rest and lives up to its name by linking desirable marketing activity to overall strategic firm goals, in light of long term structural, economic and demographic change. It will also give you the chance to hear from your internal clients – law firm Chief Executives and Finance Directors – as well as external clients on what they want from you as the person driving your firm’s business development agenda.
This intensive one day conference will give you a clear understanding of how to improve the standing of the marketing function within your firm and put it in control of developing your firm and driving it out of the recession.
Seven reasons why you must attend the UK’s premier legal marketing conference:
- Your opportunity to hear first-hand from clients such as Cisco, BT and Legal Services Lincolnshire how they perceive your firm and how the law firm-client relationship is dramatically changing
- Gain advice on convincing your Managing Partner and Finance Director to support your marketing initiatives by better understanding their strategic goals
- Hear from Alan Hodgart on how to adapt your marketing strategy to keep pace with anticipated long term change in the legal sector
- Bevan Brittan’s Chief Executive on Branding: How you can strengthen your brand by aligning it with your firm’s cultural values and create new brand values
- Hogan Lovell’s Head of Corporate Communication on how to establish an effective reputation management strategy that includes the latest media to effectively attract new clients
- Emerging media and technology: How you can exploit the benefits
- Find out from Baker & McKenzie’s Global Director of Marketing & Business Development how to apply your marketing strategy internationally and across multiple offices
If you are involved in the strategic growth of your law firm via marketing and business development strategies and tactics then you simply can’t afford to miss out on the one-of-a-kind insight that this conference will provide!
For delegate and marketing enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7549 2535
One-day conference only: £795+VAT