Legal Futures readers have been offered a 20% discount to Managing Partner‘s conference “Anti-money laundering compliance for alw firms 2012”. To claim your discount book by 16 December quoting reference ‘LF20’. The conference will take place on 22 February in central London.
With all the regulatory changes that the legal sector has gone through in the last few months it is important not to drop the ball on money laundering compliance. The fines for money laundering are still a huge risk to law firms and the individual within law firms.
The processes and procedures your firm follows should be under constant scrutiny in order to protect your firm. This event will give you the knowledge to review those processes and feel confident that you are protected. At this year’s event you will be able to learn from some of the sector’s leading experts and hear about their experiences.
The knowledge you need to prevent you and your firm being fined or prosecuted:
- Ensure your client due diligence is meeting sufficient standards, particularly with high risk jurisdictions
- Benchmark your anti money laundering procedures against leading UK firms
- Better understand the complexities of legal professional privilege as it applies to money laundering suspicions
- Gain insights into the latest developments in recent case law
- Ensure your firm’s compliance with the sanction regime
- How to use online systems to effectively train your staff
- Effectively dealing with production and court orders and warrants
This conference gives you crucial insights into key trends in money laundering, and will equip you with deeper understandings of the key issues and challenges faced by law firms in this current climate. Don’t miss this one of a kind opportunity to gain expert advice, benchmark with your peers and network with others who face the same challenges.
For delegate and marketing enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7549 2535 or visit the conference website 
One-day conference only: £745+ VAT