Legal Futures readers have been offered a 20% discount to Managing Partner’s conference on “Remuneration and reward strategies for law firms”. To claim your discount for this one-day conference in London on 6 April 2011, quote the booking code “LFR20”.
Managing Partner’s fourth annual conference is aimed at senior law firm leaders who, as the legal services market grows out of recession, understand the importance of securing the best talent in the market to tackle an increased level of competition, whilst also protecting their firms from a spiralling cost base and marginal profitability.
Strategic sessions will look at the impact of legal services liberalisation on partnership structures, partner performance and partner remuneration models.
However, delegates will be encouraged to look at reward and remuneration strategies across the firm as a whole. For this reason, there will be sessions focused on associate career planning and incentives; what makes Generation Y tick; flexible working strategies and flexible benefits implementation.
In light of the legal services deregulation, there will also be a discussion on how to reward and motivate the non-lawyers working in law firms, whether these are support staff working in traditional support roles; fee earners; board level support directors; estate agents, accountants or barristers.
- A prediction of what the forthcoming legal services change will mean for partnership remuneration models and structures as presented by the HR Director of Field Fisher Waterhouse
- The HR Director at Shoosmiths speaking on how to understand, attract and retain Generation Y lawyers with flexible working and technology-based initiatives
- The warts-and-all story of how Bird & Bird moved to a firm-wide merit-based partner remuneration system, as explained by the firm’s HR Director
- The opportunity to join in with a contentious panel debate as one American firm reverts to lockstep, on whether law firms can ever truly escape from the traditional, seniority based remuneration model
A one-day conference designed to help you:
• Achieve competitive advantage by knowing exactly how to attract and retain the best talent in the market
• Manage your people costs effectively
• Drive partner performance
• Benefit from one firm’s flexible benefits implementation story
• Discover how flexible working schemes can complement your reward strategies
• Motivate non-lawyers in your firm
For full details of the conference and further Managing Partners events click here .
For delegate and marketing enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7549 2535
One-day conference only: £745+VAT
Discounts are available for group bookings.
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org