Webinars by Practice Area
Private client legal training webinars
Private client law has experienced a boom in recent years, as an ageing population sits on the cusp of the greatest transfer of inter-generational wealth in history. Meanwhile, decades of rising house prices combined with more complicated family structures have led to increasing numbers of estates that require professional advice.
Cost-effective online training
Keep your skills and knowledge at the forefront of this important and ever-changing field of practice. Our market-leading CPD training webinars for private client lawyers and accountants, cover the full range of issues in wills, probate, trusts, tax, elderly client matters, contentious probate and private wealth disputes.
You only pay per organisation – not per person. So for one fee your entire team can view the training, saving hundreds of pounds per course.
Flexible training to fit in with your schedule
If you’re stuck for time then our training is perfect for you. Our webinars are pre-recorded and available 24/7 so you can stop and start as often as you like. Available to view via any device, ‘on demand’, our training enables you to fit your learning and development needs around your client work.
Our private client training is delivered by well-known and widely respected presenters:
Gill Steel has been a consultant to the legal profession for 24 years. She has an unrivalled reputation as a compelling webinar and conference speaker with a gift for making private client topics practical, engaging, authoritative and informative. Her website, LawSkills, curates articles, technical know-how and training information dedicated to the practitioner.
Roman Kubiak is a partner and head of the contested wills, trusts and estates team at Hugh James. Roman acts for high-profile and high net-worth individuals, financial institutions, professional trustees and executors and charities. He advises across the whole spectrum of private client litigation, with a particular focus on high-value, complex and cross-border disputes.
- The webinar price is for the whole organisation – not just one user. Buy any CPD training webinar and an unlimited number of colleagues can view it too. See How it Works for more details
- All our webinars are pre-recorded, so you can watch them whenever suits you, on any device.
- All our webinars are dated and we never sell anything more than 12 months old – beware training providers that don’t do this.
- Big savings are available via low-cost membership and pre-paid bundle options. See the Pricing page for more details.
- We are always keen to hear suggestions for new webinar topics – contact us if there’s a subject you would like us to cover.