tmgroup make the complexities in the property transaction beautifully simple; bringing together over 20 years’ experience as a leading provider of property searches, as well as related data and technology services, to support all connected parties across the chain – including residential conveyancers, real estate professionals, and estate agents – with the latest, innovative solutions to help improve communication, efficiency and collaboration.
What to know more?
- Get in touch with Martin Manning, Head of Account Management on 07747 216424
- Visit tmgroup’s website or click here to book a demo
- Or scroll down for details on tmgroup’s services, wider family group, industry insights, and events – including tm:tv.
Proud to provide choice
tmgroup are an independent provider, working with over 400 suppliers to offer the very best selection of property searches, insurance, and risk management tools, so their clients can always find the products best suited to their needs. Alongside this, tmgroup can integrate with all CMS providers, and offer a full suite of additional services – including mapping solutions, Managed Services, Post-Completion, and more – to help support property professionals working across the residential and commercial markets.
Part of a growing family
Did you know? The tmgroup family extends beyond tmconvey and tmconnect to Conveyancing Data Services (CDS), Property Searches Scotland, and mio.
Conveyancing Data Services (CDS)
tmgroup acquired leading personal search provider Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) in 2018. Since then, tmgroup have helped grow and enhance the company’s core proposition to deliver the highest quality of personal searches in a faster timeframe.
Property Searches Scotland
Established is 2015, Property Searches Scotland have grown quickly to become the search company of choice in the Scottish market, offering the full range of products required for sale/purchase and remortgage transactions, across both residential and commercial markets, across all of Scotland.
mio is a new sales progression software, which empowers estate agents to speed up the residential property transaction; making effective sales progression simple and crucially improving transparency for everybody involved in the transaction – including the home-mover. mio’s single view of the entire chain for agents and consumers enables better communication between all parties.
Recognised industry thought leaders
That’s not all. tmgroup are also proud to be working at the forefront of the property industry, sharing their expertise, as well as bringing together representatives from across the breadth of the chain, to create insightful and engaging industry commentary.
tm:tv offers an ongoing series of online interviews, discussions and webinars relating to the property industry – including improving the customer journey, the latest developments in environmental hazards, predictions for property transaction volumes, and more – for professionals to watch live or in their own time
Guest speakers so far include representatives from Lloyds Banking Group, Zoopla, Shakespeare Martineau, Foot Anstey, Perry Bespoke, Arnold & Baldwin Chartered Surveyors, Moneypenny, Insight6, Bold Legal Group, Howdens, Mishcon de Reya, and more.
Click here to watch recordings of previous sessions and register for upcoming events.
Blogs and news stories
Here are some of the most recent blogs and news articles from tmgroup:
- 3 changes the property industry need to make TODAY to prepare for a more sustainable future
- Property professionals struggling behind the scenes of a buoyant market
- Change will continue to be the beating heart of the property market across 2021
‘Thriving in a Pandemic’ is the latest research report from tmgroup, offering a cross-industry look back at 2020 and what’s ahead for 2021, and sharing the views of over 600 property professionals, including estate agents, residential conveyancers, real estate professionals, developers, and more.
Thinking about switching? You’re in safe hands…
To date, tmgroup have successfully processed over 20 million property searches. In addition, tmgroup holds ISO 27001 certification, Microsoft Gold Partner and Investors in People status, and ORB (Organisation of Responsible Businesses) membership.
tmgroup also regularly receives great feedback from clients, including;
- “Our team have been using tmgroup’s managed service for over 2 years now. It’s a great service, quick and efficient, and the team are unfailingly helpful.” – Marina Wickens, Legal Director at Foot Anstey LLP.
- “Easy to navigate and very simple to order. I love the choice of searches available, as it makes it very easy to pick the right one for the client’s needs.” – Jane Stark, Partner at Rainbow Law.
- “Our commercial property team has been working with tmgroup since February 2020. Thanks to their time-saving technology, we’ve significantly reduced the admin time per transaction, and this has helped our team work far more efficiently. Not only that, but the service has been fantastic.” – Arash Dinari, Head of Commercial Property at Wolferstans Solicitors.
If you want to talk through any of the above, please get in touch directly with Martin Manning, Head of Account Management, on 07747 216424.