Software for progressive law firms – supporting increased efficiency, profitability and client service.
Law firms are increasingly turning to SOS  because of our award-winning solutions, our client service and our utmost commitment to the legal market as a specialist, independent supplier.
Our flagship product, SOS Connect™, is a fully integrated solution for case management, business processes and legal accounts. It spans a firm’s entire needs, from process management, case, matter and e-mail management, time recording, billing and legal accounts, through to marketing, reporting and delivering legal services online. Easy-to-use workflow scripting tools are also included, enabling you to flex the software to meet your exact requirements.
SOS Connect empowers law firms to raise their game in terms of efficiency, adapting to change, delivering new, on-line client services and extending automation to areas of the firm not considered to be economic in the past.
Comprehensiveness, however, is just one motivation for forward-thinking law firms choosing SOS Connect™. Here are the other top drivers:
- Responsiveness to operating in a post ‘Legal Services Act’ landscape and improving efficiency and customer service levels across the entire firm.
Standardising on a unified system, that is easier to customise and accessible to all – even on the move.
- A fast and proven route to change – our expert data conversion service eases the transition from your legacy system especially to those firms who are now running unsupported software because of supplier consolidation
- The experience and expertise of our people and their thorough understanding of the needs of today’s progressive law firms.
- Comprehensive support and regular software updates to ensure you stay one step ahead of the competition.
- The many client reference sites who are willing to provide the reassurance that switching to SOS has proved to be the best move.
Over the past 20 years, SOS software has helped support the development and growth of more than 400 law firms – from high street practices and niche firms to large ‘top 100’ organisations.
We would be delighted to demonstrate how your firm could make a speedy return on an investment in SOS Connect.
Please visit us at www.soslegal.co.uk  or contact Elaine Galvin on 01225 787700 at any time.