Retain International, established in 1992 (and acquired by Capita in 2014), meets the needs of legal firms in billable resource planning. Retain International operate in over 65 countries and is used by consultants, auditors and lawyers.
Retain’s resource planning improves billable utilisation rates (on average) by 2 to 5% – something that can lead to a dramatic impact on the bottom line of any law firm. Currently working with 3 of the Magic Circle law firms, Retain offers a resource planning solution to fit unique business requirements. Key benefits include:
- Greater visibility on all planned and future matters to enable a better view of supply and demand.
- Identify billable resource availability and conflicts
- Improved planning efficiency – find the right fee earner, with the right skillset, at the right time.
- Capture of individual experience, skills and personal objectives to allow optimum planning.
- Advanced reporting engine for improved executive governance.