Pro-Gen-Research is becoming the first port of call for many probate and private client practitioners who rely on the professional, attentive and competitively priced probate research offered to them covering such issues as:
- International bankruptcy searches to comply with the legal sector’s Anti-Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Intestacy cases where the identification, locating and verification of entitled relatives is required to ensure correct distribution of the intestate estate
- Tracing missing beneficiaries and verifying their identity prior to providing the solicitor with full contact details
- Statutory Will matters where the identification and location of relatives is required prior to the preparation of a Statutory Will
- Administrator searches so that your firm can be instructed to act on behalf of the Estate in the knowledge that your fees will be covered by the Estate
- Residual client balance repatriation in order to satisfy the requirements of the SRA Accounts Rules 2011
- Translation services of any document in any language with average turnaround time of 3-4 working days
- Document acquisition including birth, marriage and death certificates together with divorce searches
- UK asset searches identifying a range of lost, dormant or unknown assets together with the notification of death to over 200 financial organisations.
Pro-Gen-Research is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, has professional connections across the globe and is fully insured with Hiscox Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Please contact us for a breakdown of our highly competitive pricing structure or for a fixed price quotation.