Integrated Dispute Resolution (IDR) brings together an unparalleled range of professional legal support services.
Embracing the concept of ‘client centric’ legal practice we enable clients to maximise their legal budget, and support lawyers by minimising the time and costs spent on searching for the most appropriate ancillary services that may be required in the pursuit of the desired outcome in a legal matter.
All of the professional members are vetted and assessed on their abilities to perform services under each distinct area of law in which they wish to support. IDR provides a seamless extension of your legal team enabling lawyers to make the most effective and efficient use of their time and expertise.
IDR has won awards in the legal sector for its innovative approach and we are ISO 9001 and 27001 certified, ensuring that our internal systems are capable of delivering the service levels that the industry demands.
IDR can offer the following services:
- Family Law
- Legal Support Services including; Asset Tracing, Forensic Accountancy & specialist counsel
- Financial Support Services including wealth management & tax advice
- Personal Support Services including Psychologists and Therapists
- Wills and Probate
- Debt Recovery
- Independent Social Workers
- Civil Litigation including; Litigation Funding, Litigation Support, Asset Tracing and ATE Insurance.
- Private Prosecution including; Forensic Accountancy, Police Liaison and witness statements.
- Insolvency including; Forensic Accountancy, Asset Tracing and Tax advice
- Tax Investigations
- Criminal Defence
- Legal Marketing and PR services
For more information visit our website: https://integrated-dr.com/
Membership of IDR is open to all professional service providers that specialise in the legal and litigation support sector. To find out more and to join IDR, click here: https://integrated-dr.com/member-registration/
To find out more about the services we offer contact us on:
Phone: 0207 8465 600
Address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX