Since 2014, Future Climate Info (FCI) has been leading the market with its suite of Residential and Commercial Environmental Reports. Through constant innovation, we strive to give conveyancers and their client’s access to the most up-to-date, clear information to enable them to make informed buying decisions. The latest addition to our all-in-one environmental reports is the inclusion of the UK’s first and only air quality dataset at 100m resolution, for no extra cost from 30th April this year. The first-of-its-kind partnership with EarthSense will allow homebuyers and property investors to access detailed information on a property’s surrounding air quality, without the result of the report being affected.
Our full datasets include Contaminated Land, Flood, Ground Stability and Energy & Infrastructure and provide extensive data, full risk assessments, clear solutions, and a concise summary.
What Our Products Have To Offer:
- FCI is regulated by RICS
- Advice on next steps from our Expert Risk Team
- Reports comply with the Law Society Guidance and Practice Notes
- Clear and concise reports – 6 – 9 pages on average
- Our reports have remained the same price since inception
- 3 Tiered Products for both Residential and Commercial Market
- Uses Land Registry boundaries to present only the relevant information
- Passed residential searches come with Contaminated Land Remediation protection for 6 years, up to £100k
Phone: 01732 755 180
LinkedIn: Future Climate Info