CTS is the country’s only dedicated cloud computing provider for law firms, offering a secure, fully-managed cloud service to a growing number of law firms across the UK.
Our state-of-the-art UK ISO 27001 data centres comply with the strict regulations governing the use of cloud-based services by law firms as outlined by the SRA and the Law Society.
Why use CTS cloud services?
There are many benefits of using our cloud services, including:
- greater productivity – work from anywhere via any device
- significant cost savings – no need for large capital expenditure on IT infrastructure and Microsoft software
- greater agility – fully flexible IT service and pricing which can be scaled up or down to meet your changing business needs, instantly
- increased profitability – industry leading service levels deliver guaranteed uptime
- working with legal sector specialists – our fully compliant cloud service is designed specifically for UK law firms from the ground up
- peace of mind – built in business continuity and disaster recovery meet all of your business and compliance needs
And, although a technology services company, we have a philosophy of putting people at the heart of what we do, on the basis that by looking after our people, our people will put their clients’ interests first. With our dedication to client satisfaction, and the tightest service-level agreements in the market, we now provide services to over 50+ UK law firms and have achieved a client retention rate of almost 100%, something we are exceptionally proud of.
Our cloud-based services include:
- hosted desktop – our core cloud offering for law firms – all your IT infrastructure, software and data delivered over the internet to any device, including comprehensive support and built in business continuity
- DRAAS – disaster recovery as a service, and
- complementary IT services that include managed IT support, SaaS and data storage
For more information visit our website www.cts.co.uk
Alternatively, contact us on 0345 872 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org