Webinars by Practice Area
What to do when things go wrong in a trust
Recorded on: 21/12/2022
To explore with trust administrators some of the things which go wrong in trusts and how to address them.
Participants will be able to approach the error with a plan of action.
- Administrative errors – putting them right
- Personal remedies against recipients who received payments in error, including tracing
- Drafting errors – is rectification possible?
- Breach of trust by trustees – or were they acting honestly and reasonably?
- Beddoe applications or Alternative Dispute Resolution