Webinars by Practice Area
Tenant Amendment to Commercial Leases – Rent Review
Recorded on: 14/11/2019
Rent review is probably the clause of a commercial lease that lawyers find most difficult. This webinar looks at the amendments that should be made on behalf of a tenant, including:
- reality and the hypothetical lease
- valuation issues including the term of the hypothetical lease and the willing tenant assumption
- assumptions including rent-free periods, VAT and MEES
- disregards especially tenant’s works
- arbitrator or expert?
- should time be of the essence?