Webinars by Practice Area
Tenant Amendment to Commercial Leases – Insurance
Recorded on: 30/09/2019
Insurance is one of the most difficult areas of a commercial lease – and one of the most potentially expensive for a tenant. This webinar considers the amendments that should be made on behalf of a tenant, including:
- definition of insured risks
- what happens if the property is underinsured?
- should the tenant’s interest be noted? What about waiver of subrogation rights?
- what will happen in case of destruction or damage?
- what about uninsured risks?