Webinars by Practice Area
Taxation Requirements Of Complex Estates
Recorded on: 19/02/2021
- Complex estates must be registered on the Trust Registration Service (TRS) and incur more work in the estate administration than estates which are simple, where the informal procedures apply. This webinar will explore the conditions which make an estate complex and enable participants to understand the income tax & capital gains tax treatment of such estates
- Participants will:
- Be able to master the income tax and capital gains tax treatment of complex estates
- What is a complex estate?
- Why do you need to register on the TRS?
- How do you finalise the income tax position?
- What action is required about CGT disposals?
- Future developments