Webinars by Practice Area
Summary Judgment, Striking Out and Ending Litigation without a Trial
Available from: 06/12/2021
It is an enormous benefit to you and your client if an action can be seen off without the worry, delay and expense of a trial. There are a variety of ways in which proceedings can be short circuited. In his final webinar of the year Dominic Regan will identify the methods by which this can be achieved and look at the major authorities which one must know.
- Securing and preserving a judgment in default
- Summary judgment and the vital evidence required
- Unless orders
- Can relief from sanctions be obtained if a party is struck out for breach of an unless order?
- What now constitutes abuse of process (more than most realise)?
- Taking a limitation point
- Bad service
- Litigants in person
- Does want of prosecution still exist?