Webinars by Practice Area
SRA wellbeing agenda
Recorded on: 10/02/2023
In May 2022 the consultation closed on the SRA’s suggestions for wellbeing inclusions in the Standards & Regulations and Codes of Conduct. The aim is to take account of indications of unacceptable behaviour which may be born of stress and pressure, not least in the aftermath of the pandemic and the current cost of living crisis. It challenges us all to call out unacceptable practices in the workplace – and outside – and to feel open about reporting when matters get out of hand. It also encourages an open culture in the workplace and support for all staff with workload and work-life balance.
The following will be covered:
- Amendments to the Codes of Conduct
- Amendments to the Fitness to Practice Regulations
- Key inclusions in a wellbeing strategy
- Support for staff in reporting unacceptable behaviour
- Differentiation between brusqueness and unacceptable behaviour
- Weaponization of SRA reporting?