Webinars by Practice Area
Spousal By-Pass Trusts – Are They Still Helpful?
Recorded on: 07/10/2020
- To remind practitioners of the pros and cons of using spousal by-pass trusts and to consider their implications for clients
- Practitioners will be confident in explaining the workings of spousal by-pass trusts to clients for them to choose how their pension benefits are dealt with
- Death benefits under registered pension plans
- What is a spousal bypass trust?
- Flexi-access draw down v. by-pass trust
- The ground rules
- Tax aspects and implications