Webinars by Practice Area
Running Divorce and other Relationship Breakdown Applications – Essential Practice and Online Procedure
Recorded on: 18/02/2021
Are you familiar with the developments surrounding nullity, judicial separation, and online divorce?
When will an overseas marriage be recognised?
What are the changes to divorce that are being implemented this year?
These and other questions will be answered in this webinar, with a focus on:
- Developments in divorce processes
- Progress of the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020: how will this change divorce law and procedure as we know it?
- Removal of the facts for divorce
- New terminology
- Use of online divorce: how are things being done differently now?
- Dissolution of civil partnerships
- Jurisdictional issues
- Defences to a divorce under the new law