Webinars by Practice Area
Residential Property Practice Update
Available from: 15/09/2020
Residential conveyancing practitioners are expected to be constantly up to date with evolving legislation, case law, a dizzying array of lenders requirements, practice guides, government regulations and proposals and practical issues impacting their clients.
This regular series of updates, presented by David Keighley, is designed to provide practical guidance on topical practice issues impacting residential property.
This webinar will include:
- Law Society practice guide on fraud
- Updated guidance on the TA6
- Vat on search fees
- Land Registry electronic signatures
- The Law Commission report on leasehold
- Service charge apportionment (Williams v Vista 2020)
- Service charge and insurance (Brickfield v Georgiades 2020)