Webinars by Practice Area
Problems With Experts
Recorded on: 02/07/2019
Many a case will involve experts whose opinions will help determine liability, quantum or both. There is a substantial body of law affecting experts that practitioners need to be on top of. This webinar covers:
- Imprisonment for contempt
- Is there property in an expert?
- Coping with a late report
- The duties of the expert as owed to the court
- Meetings of experts: do’s and don’ts
- Amendment of reports
- Can an expert act on a contingency fee?
- Can an employee act as expert for their employer?