Webinars by Practice Area
Part 36 and Settlement Developments of 2019
Recorded on: 11/11/2019
2019 has generated another raft of important, practical decisions about efforts to settle. The big decisions are considered in this webinar. Topics include:
- What happens when the offeror tweaks the wording of an intended Part 36 offer?
- The safest way to make an offer;
- Should the court permit acceptance after a hearing has begun?
- Interest and offers;
- JLE and the near miss argument;
- Will the rule be amended again?
- Part 36 in a world of fixed costs