Webinars by Practice Area
Making Wills Using Video Conferencing – What It Means For Practitioners
Recorded on: 21/09/2020
- In this 30 minute webinar, Gill Steel will examine the new law and the guidance from government on how it should be applied to a particular case
- Participants will be clear about the new arrangements and the risks they pose
- What does the statutory instrument say?
- What are the requirements for validity according to the Government’s Guidance?
- What does this mean for practitioners?
- What are the risks for practitioners?