Webinars by Practice Area
Implied Terms and Good Faith – Key Issues
Available from: 28/09/2020
These related areas of law continue to provide a regular stream of cases. This webinar summarises the most important recent developments that practitioners need to be aware of and considers a series of practical steps to take. Topics will include:
- application of the business efficacy and officious bystander tests in recent case law
- usage of implied terms in the context of a share purchase agreement
- implied terms and agreements to agree
- interpretation of express duties of good faith – narrow or broad application?
- ‘relational contracts’ v implied terms tests – which is more important?
- relationship between express and implied duties of good faith in an agreement
- application to contractual behaviour in the light of Covid-19