Webinars by Practice Area
Recorded on: 07/02/2020
This area of practice remains in a state of flux and practitioners need to be aware of future developments so as to plan and advise accordingly. This webinar summarises all the relevant topical issues including:
- is it necessary to appoint a representative in the EEA?
- how can international transfers of personal data remain compliant?
- has a final version now been agreed?
- what changes need to be made?
- what are the latest developments in respect of the cases of Morrisons and Lloyd v Google?
- how much compensation will be paid in the event of a serious breach?
- what is the latest position concerning the enforcement action against British Airways and Marriott Hotels?