Webinars by Practice Area
Drafting and Amending Alienation Clauses in Commercial Leases
Available from: 09/02/2021
Commercial leases normally contain long, complex restrictions on alienation. Do you fully understand the pitfalls? This webinar will focus on the issues when drafting and amending alienation clauses in commercial leases, including:
- Has the landlord excluded all types of alienation except those expressly permitted? Have any been overlooked?
- When is consent “unreasonably withheld”?
- When is consent “unreasonably delayed”?
- Underlettings – whole or part?
- Parting with and sharing possession and occupation
- Problems with AGAs (Authorised Guarantee Agreements)