Webinars by Practice Area
Default and Sanctions 2021
Recorded on: 18/01/2021
It is much easier to get into trouble than out of it in litigation. There are so many cases where practitioners have come unstuck, particularly on budgets, witness statements and late defences.
Looking at both the Rules and authorities, Dominic Regan will explain how best to secure forgiveness from the Court. Specific issues include:
- The hidden trap within Part 32
- The conflicting 2020 decisions about late budgets ( and which one is correct! )
- How long have I got to make an application?
- Can I consent to relief being granted?
- The essential evidence required
- Partial escape routes from a zero costs order under CPR 3.14
- Can relief be denied if a trial can still proceed ?