Webinars by Practice Area
Contentious Wills, Trusts and Estates for the Non-Contentious Practitioner
Recorded on: 20/11/2020
Roman Kubiak, head of Contested Wills, Trusts and Estates at Hugh James, will give an overview of the main issues which private client practitioners need to be aware of when faced with a potential contentious will, trust or estate, including:
- recognising the main grounds on which disputes arise with wills, trusts and estates;
- the role which private client practitioners should adopt depending on whether or not they also act as trustees or personal representatives; and
- how to protect yourself when faced with a dispute.
By the end of the talk, practitioners will have the tools necessary to:
- recognise a potential claim;
- advise clients and beneficiaries accordingly; and
- take any necessary practical steps.