Webinars by Practice Area
Contentious Issues in Discretionary Trusts
Recorded on: 23/10/2020
Roman Kubiak, head of Contested Wills, Trusts and Estates at Hugh James, will look at common, and not so common, contentious issues which arise in the context of discretionary trusts.
In doing so, Roman will look at:
- general principles;
- trustee duties beneficiary rights; and
- relevant case law and legislation.
By the end of the talk, practitioners will have the tools necessary to:
- understand and foresee potential contentious issues;
- advise clients accordingly;
- consider relevant causes of action; and
- potential defences.