Webinars by Practice Area
Commercial Property Winter Update
Recorded on: 02/12/2019
New developments in commercial property law and practice arrive at a rapid pace and practitioners need to constantly keep up with all the important changes. This webinar is part of our regular quarterly update series, which is designed to be an engaging and efficient means of keeping abreast of key developments. This webinar covers:
- Landlord’s consent: the view from the Supreme Court
- Relief from forfeiture – stressing the importance of speed
- MEES: All change again?
- Limitations in expert determination
- Rights of way & help for developers
- CVAs: the latest court view on the impact on landlords
- Non-existent tenants – what happens next?