Webinars by Practice Area
Commercial Property Spring Update
Recorded on: 24/03/2020
New developments in commercial property law and practice arrive at a rapid pace and practitioners need to constantly keep up with all the important changes. This webinar is part of our regular quarterly update series, designed to be an engaging and efficient means of keeping abreast of key developments. This webinar covers:
- Privacy & nuisance – the view from the Court of Appeal
- Modifying restrictive covenants – help for developers?
- Quiet enjoyment – practical steps to take
- CRAR – does it waive the right to forfeit?
- Contracts: What does “in the presence of a witness who attests the signature” actually mean?
- Plus: the Court of Appeal on the importance of ‘subject to contract’