Webinars by Practice Area
Commercial Property Autumn Update
Recorded on: 01/10/2020
New developments in commercial property law and practice arrive at a rapid pace and practitioners need to constantly keep up with all the important changes. This webinar is part of our regular quarterly update series, designed to be an engaging and efficient means of keeping abreast of key developments, and covers the following topics:
- GAGAS – valid and enforceable? The position post insolvency
- Lease entry and inspection rights – all change in the Court of Appeal
- Rent review and the approach on mistake
- Implied terms and overage – overturning Sparks v Biden?
- Restrictive covenants, consent and aesthetics
- What can the right of way be used for?