Webinars by Practice Area
Commercial Property Autumn Update
Recorded on: 30/09/2021
New developments in commercial property law and practice arrive at a rapid pace at the moment and practitioners need to constantly keep up with all the important changes. This webinar is part of our regular quarterly update series, designed to be an engaging and efficient means of keeping abreast of key developments, and covers the following topics:
- More 1954 Act lease renewal terms
- Vacant possession & break rights: the view from the Court of Appeal
- Restrictive covenants: how far does “practical benefit” run?
- The return of proprietary estoppel?
- Rent reviews and the court’s approach to poor drafting
- Relief from forfeiture – why 6 months may be too long to wait