Webinars by Practice Area
Burial Ashes and Funeral Disputes
Recorded on: 26/06/2020
Roman Kubiak will discuss the various issues which can arise concerning the body of a deceased including disputes over funerals, ashes and burials, who has the right to decide what happens to a body after death and possible legal remedies.
Roman will look at particular examples including:
- disputes over funerals and headstones
- arguments about where to bury the deceased
- case examples
- practice and procedure
By the end of the webinar practitioners will have the tools necessary to know:
- who has legal title to a body;
- what to do in cases of conflict; and
- how to make relevant applications including urgent injunction applications.