Webinars by Practice Area
An Introduction to Residential Conveyancing for New Entrants
Available from: 07/10/2021
A common issue facing the profession is recruiting experienced conveyancers and more firms are looking to ‘grow their own’. In this webinar, David Keighley will give a practical introduction on conveyancing for those who are new to this practice area and provide an overview of the basics.
The webinar will cover:
- Outline of the stages in a transaction
- The difference between freehold & leasehold property
- The “usual” searches and their purpose
- What is the Protocol and why it is important?
- The significance of the lender’s handbook