Webinars by Practice Area
Agreements for Lease with Development Obligations – An Introduction
Recorded on: 21/10/2019
The agreement for lease with development obligations is often the junior lawyer’s first introduction to development – it contains many straightforward provisions, such as relating to the grant of the lease, but also less familiar provisions relating to construction, warranties, etc. This webinar provides an introduction to those less familiar areas, including:
- Building contracts and professional appointments – what do you need to know?
- Warranties or third-party rights – which is preferable? What are the issues?
- The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 – is it relevant?
- Practical completion – how does it work and why does it matter?
- What are LADs and are they relevant?