Date: Wednesday 29 May at 12pm
A year has passed since GDPR came into force. Join us for a whistle-stop tour through the key points from the first year of GDPR, from fines to enforcement actions.
In this webinar, Director of Course Development Nick Henderson and Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin will look at how businesses have dealt with GDPR. He will also give guidance on how to make sure your organisation maintains compliance as the regulation enters its second year.
The webinar will cover:
- A review of the requirements under GDPR
- How often should staff be trained on GDPR?
- What measures should be taken to maintain compliance?
- How to avoid data breaches and what to do in the event of a breach
- Answering any GDPR questions from registrants
Feel free to ask any question on the topic when you register and we will try and answer it during the webinar.