Date: Wednesday 5 June at 12pm
Promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace means more than simply updating policies or adding a new initiative. Effecting such change requires a continuous push to holistically improve the business culture. In this upcoming webinar, VinciWorks will be joined by law firm Pinsent Mason’s Diversity & Inclusion specialist Kate Dodd. Kate and her team worked with VinciWorks to create groundbreaking diversity training and Kate’s team was instrumental in winning first place in LGBT charity Stonewall’s most inclusive places to work for 2019.
During the webinar, we will look at the initiatives implemented by Kate and her team and explore how organisations can apply them to their own workplace.
Key talking points:
- What has Pinsent Masons changed in recent years to improve the culture?
- Was it difficult to get board buy-in for new initiatives?
- What benefits have the firm and staff seen as a result of the changes?
- What were the challenges in changing the culture and how were they overcome?
- What are the most important equality and diversity issues facing today’s workplaces?
- Answering any questions from registrants
Feel free to submit any questions you have on the topic when registering and Kate will try her best to answer it during the webinar.