Date: Wednesday 19 June at 12pm
The Economic and Financial Affairs Council of the European Union (ECONFIN) has adopted the 6th Directive on Administrative Cooperation (“DAC6”), requiring tax intermediaries to report certain cross border arrangements. Under DAC6, intermediaries may be required to submit all cross-border transactions and backdate them when member states publicise their requirements.
In our upcoming webinar, Legal and Research Executive Ruth Cohen and Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin will help dissect the new regulation and give guidance on reporting and training requirements under DAC6.
The webinar will cover:
- The purpose and scope of DAC6
- Who is considered an intermediary?
- Which transactions require reporting?
- An overview of the Hallmarks and related categories
- Examples of reportable transactions
- Reporting and training requirements under DAC6
- Answering any questions from registrants
Feel free to submit any question on the topic when you register and we will try and answer it during the webinar.