Wednesday 18 September, 12.00pm GMT
On 25 November 2019, the new SRA Standards and Regulations come into effect. These will replace the current SRA Handbook. Over the last two years, VinciWorks has consulted with the SRA and many law firms in England and Wales to provide guidance and training on the new Standards and Regulations.
In this webinar, VinciWorks’ Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin and Legal and Research Executive Ruth Cohen will be joined by the SRA’s Policy Associate Jatinderpal Loyal to examine the key changes under the new Standards and Regulations. Jatinderpal will also give guidance on how firms can comply with the new Standards and regulations.
The webinar will cover:
- The key changes to the SRA Handbook
- The challenges in creating the new Standards and Regulations
- Guidance on ensuring SRA compliance for the entire firm
- Training requirements and VinciWorks’ solution
- Answering any questions from registrants
Feel free to ask any question on the topic when you register and we will try and answer it during the webinar.