When – 14 June
Where – London
This interactive and innovative course will enable you to develop the skills and confidence necessary to allow you to effectively plan for and run a Criminal Trial at Court. It will help you to conduct an in-depth analysis of the evidence; develop an organised strategic approach; and identify all of the steps needed in order to be fully and effectively prepared for a trial. This course will change your whole approach to trial preparation.
Key benefits include:
- Be able to deal with issues that arise during the preparation and running of a criminal trial
- Be able to identify any preliminary applications that need to be made or opposed
- Have all necessary detail required for a trial preparation hearing
- Be able to ensure that your case is trial ready
- Improve your confidence and ability to conduct the trial itself
- Appreciate how using a TSP is a revelation that changes the manner in which you prepare for any case
- Benefit from a learning experience enhanced with personalised feedback and collaboration due to small class numbers
- Receive practical advice on how to apply the skills learnt during training from experienced trainers who are all former or current practitioners.