When – 26th November 2018; 12pm – 3pm
Where – Live Online
A solicitor must develop his/her personal skills in order to better manage working relationship with both colleagues and clients in a people-oriented working environment and this session includes:
- What makes for great communication?
- Empathy and working with others
- Limiting conflict at work
This course is specifically tailored to:
- Newly qualified solicitors
- More experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill-set and wish to comply with the SRA Statement of Solicitor Competence.
To book your place, register here