When – 25 September 2019
Where – Live Online
This course will build and develop the necessary interpersonal skills that you would need in order to manage and succeed in a dynamic, people and service-oriented working environment.
Kaplan Altior’s Managing your Communications course will help you develop your personal skills in order to better manage working relationship with both colleagues and clients in a people-oriented working environment. This session includes:
- What makes for great communication?
- Empathy and working with others
- Limiting conflict at work
This course is specifically tailored to newly qualified solicitors and also more experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill-set.
Key benefits include:
- Manage your client matters with increased efficiency and confidence
- Understand and use improved communication skills with your work colleagues and clients
- Empathise better with differing personalities, outlooks and approaches
- Reduce conflict and its impact should it occur
- Improve your working relationship with those to whom you report.
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/management-and-leadership/managing-yourself