When – 19 February 2020 (9.30am-12.30pm)
Where – Live Online
Do you have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage and succeed in a dynamic, people and service-oriented working environment?
The SRA Competency Statement has defined key continuing competencies for all solicitors and this two-part Managing Yourself course is specifically designed to fulfil those learning needs in two crucial areas which solicitors need to develop as soon as they have qualified.
A solicitor must develop his/her personal skills in order to better manage working relationship with both colleagues and clients in a people-oriented working environment and this Managing Your Communication session includes:
- What makes for great communication?
- Empathy and working with others
- Limiting conflict at work
Key benefits include:
- Manage your client matters with increased efficiency and confidence
- Understand and use improved communication skills with your work colleagues and clients
- Empathise better with differing personalities, outlooks and approaches
- Reduce conflict and its impact should it occur
- Improve your working relationship with those to whom you report.
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/management-and-leadership/managing-yourself