When – 02 October 2019
Where – Live Online
The course will build on your existing skills as a high performing team manager and introduce you to the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to progress your leadership career.
Kaplan Altior’s Strategy & Finance course will give you an understanding of how strategy works and how to analyse the figures. This is especially designed for someone who is looking for a more senior position in the business. The session includes:
- A model for leadership
- Five RULES for prosperity
- Implementing the balanced score card
- Health & Hygiene in practice
This course is specifically tailored to Qualified solicitors with at least 4 years PQE; associates who are creating business plans at practice group level or for promotion to partner; more junior solicitors who are given earlier responsibility or who wish to develop more strategic thinking at an earlier stage of their career; newly promoted partners who want to gain a better understanding of strategy and implementation in order to further develop their contribution to the firm; more experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill set.
Key benefits include:
- Recognise that successful performance for your practice group or law firm depends on creating long- term sustainable value, not purely profit generation
- Identify the key ‘RULES’ that drive long-term performance in your firm and apply these to your business proposals
- Contribute more effectively to the development and implementation of your practice group or firm’s strategy
- Articulate your practice group or firm’s strategy more persuasively to internal and external stakeholders.