When: 29th November 2018 – 3pm-6pm
Where: Live Online
Even without having the title ‘supervisor’, professionals need to be able to get work done through others more junior from time to time. This session shows you how to start the process in the right way and includes:
- Supervision, management and relationship explained
- Leading learning in your work group
- Briefing and assessing work
This course is specifically tailored to:
- Qualified solicitors with 2-4 years PQE.
- More junior solicitors who are given earlier responsibility for managing others.
- More experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill set and wish to comply with the SRA Statement of Solicitor Competence.
To book your place, please click here.