When – 27 September 2019
Where – Live Online
The course will give you an understanding of how to manage successful working relationships with people in your business and develop your leadership skills in order to lead a successful team.
Kaplan Altior’s Successful Supervision course will run through some of the key points on how to start the process of supervising and managing a team in the right way. The session includes:
- Supervision, management and relationship explained
- Leading learning in your work group
- Briefing and assessing work
This course is specifically tailored to qualified solicitors with 2-4 years PQE, more junior solicitors who are given earlier responsibility for managing others and also more experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill set.
Key benefits include:
- Identify and adapt your personal leadership style to maximise performance in others
- Understand what motivates people and use these motivators in an individual and team context
- Use learning styles and coaching techniques to improve individual and team performance
- Identify and communicate tasks for delegation more effectively
- Provide feedback and tackle performance difficulties with confidence.
The course is delivered Live Online by our trainer through a WebEx system involving group discussion, practical exercises and realistic case studies.
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/management-and-leadership/managing-others